Oh, and by the way, Luke reminds us that he's "almost" about to turn six.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Five
After the virtual picture explosion at Christmastime, I've gotten far behind on uploading photos. Blame it on the new camera and the constant uncertainty about where I've left the cord.
Anyboringbeginning, I just had to slide in these two photos. The first one is of our new weekend occupation: trying to find train-related activities that will thrill Zach to pieces and not bore Luke in the process. Turns out there's this cool mini-train railroad at a park nearby that offers free rides on the first Sunday of every month. So the other week we tried it out and even Luke had a good time. (Zach: "Toot-toot!")
Also we celebrated Luke's birthday with the West Coast family and Suzi made this super-cool Luke cake that seemed so sleek and moderne it reminded me of the Love statue.
Oh, and by the way, Luke reminds us that he's "almost" about to turn six.
Oh, and by the way, Luke reminds us that he's "almost" about to turn six.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment