Saturday, August 22, 2009

Vacation pics, Part V


OK, this is the last round of East Coast vacation pics. I'm trying to close this chapter because we just got back from Legoland and I have so many new pictures I can't even catch up with my own vacations. I'm going to have to start Twittering or tweeting instead.

These are from the famous blueberry-picking trip, and again, my only regret from the whole morning is that I don't have a picture of Mom and Dad sitting on the back of the pickup truck. Well, there's always next year...



In case it's too hard to imagine just how many blueberries we picked, consider that I took home only a tiny fraction of the haul, and my fridge is full. I'm going to have to freeze them so we have some fresh blueberries to enjoy in, say, January. Oh, and we made the blueberry jam while the blueberries were still warm from the sun. Do you think there's anyone in town who has fresher blueberry jam than we do?

No comments: