Saturday, May 21, 2011

Stacked

All packed and ready to go!

Kidding, of course. We are nowhere close. Last time we moved we had one less person and 250,000 fewer Legos. If I could just pack us all up and magically transport us into next week I'd be happier. But still, despite my occasional lapse into despair and self-pity. the boys have maintained a good attitude about the whole process. This picture personifies their viewpoints pretty well: Zach: "Woo-hoo! This is the best thing EVER!" Luke: "Yeah, this might be fun but I'm going to wait to see how it all shakes out."

Oh, and here's the front of the house. It's on a hill so it's hard to get a good angle where you can see what the second floor looks like, but this will have to do for now. There's a long driveway along the side of the house leading to the garage Man Cave in back.

C'mon over before we get it all messy!

No comments: