In the news:
Zach had a successful playdate with his new friend from his new school yesterday. Apparently they were both so excited about it that they were holding hands all morning during school. Happiness is a new friendship.
Luke's school is so grateful for the volunteer work I have been doing for them (including coordinating a school-wide online survey) that they recognized me at the PTA meeting yesterday and gifted me with a mini red velvet bundt cake. Haven't decided if I will share it yet.
Luke got a special P.E. award at school yesterday during a school-wide assembly. I have a video, and it's mostly long and boring, but I did capture the perfect moment after he heard his name, stood up, started to walk to the stage, and then did a double-take and said, "Wait - did they say me?"
Here's the proud owner of a new t-shirt.

No comments:
Post a Comment