"From Zach. To Santa in the North Pole."
To Santa:
1) Please I want a cat book
2) Cat backpack to bring toys for Kaya
3) New skateboard wheels
4) Diamond armor
5) Sword, any kind
6) Colored paper
Thank you. Zach.
Anyway.
So we have this toy Santa that giggles when you press a button on its tummy. Actually, it's more of a hysterical laugh than a giggle. "Heeheehee. HaHA HA HA HA. HO HO HO HO!!" and on and on like that. It's really kind of scary.
The other day Zach came up with a brilliant prank. He decided to slide the Santa under Luke's pillow so that it would make the Santa laugh sound when Luke put his head on the pillow. I agreed that it would be a crazy prank, and we laughed about it, and I forgot about it.
Fast-forward to 9:00 that night. Zach was sound asleep; Luke had stayed up late and was crawling into bed in the darkened room. He put his head down on the pillow and..."Ha ha ha. HEE HEE HEE. HO HO HO HO!" Luke must have jumped at least a foot in the air. He was furious at Zach, and I could barely keep a straight face. Luke is still looking for retribution, by the way.
Luke and I have a standing date to look at Jay Leno's headlines each night. I love the fact that he thinks they're funny because it's EXACTLY what I used to sit around and laugh at when I was a kid. Here's one of his recent favorites:
The sound of a kid laughing really, really hard? Priceless.



No comments:
Post a Comment