You know, you quit your job, and then all of a sudden you don't have any time left to do anything. But honestly, I'm sad about having skipped the updates in the past few months. Here are some highlights:
Time in the Berkshires with Lauren, Liz, and the gang:
A selfie with our hiking group:
My trip to Idaho:
Our weekend at Terranea for Mom & Dad's 49th anniversary:
Our family Christmas stromboli contest:
Three of us in Central Park (looks like we're standing in front of a painting but it's real, people!)
...Followed by the famous Bow Bridge in Central Park (did I mention that it was freezing?):
...And finally a selfie in front of the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center:
My lovely Luke turning 11 on the "best birthday of his life":
And Zach in love with his motherboard:
Now, was it really that hard for me to do the updating? No, it just took a while to get around to it. As for 2015, they say it's going to be a great year. I'll get back to you as soon as I finish all the laundry from 2014.










No comments:
Post a Comment