Luke is really going all-out with his vocabulary development. Today he picked up "dish" just by talking with Dad. He went bananas when he saw "Elmo" on the porch next door. He's been saying "cook" all day and he murmured it to himself as he was sleeping. And he even told me to "shhh" while he was watching his Fiesta DVD.
I'm sure there are things I should be writing about, or events I should be recounting, but I just want to say that today was a complete pleasure. No specific agenda or anything. In fact any possible plans we might have made were thrown off by extreme heat, rain, and Luke's quirky sleep schedule. It just turned into a nice day of some shopping with Mom, some swimming with Luke, a brief round with the sprinkler, a nice dinner at home, and a fun romp at the mall. I love how much Mom and Dad love Luke and love spending time with him and doing things for him/with him. When Mom was reading him the book the other night, I could have watched them for hours. Lots of good feelings today - wish I could just bottle it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment