Relevant to: Relatives, friends, cute girls in 14 years or so
Related anecdote: The real reason I didn't put pictures in the last blog entry was because Zach was kissing Luke and it was so cute I couldn't believe it... so I ran downstairs to get the camera, and Zach burst into tears because I left, and then Luke burst into tears because Zach wouldn't kiss him again, and it was just an enormous mess.
Secondary anecdote: Zach had to get some shots at the doctor's office yesterday, and they had him sitting on the table, and he looked down and saw the tray with all of the shot equipment... and I said, "Come on Zach, give me a kiss!" so I could distract him, and he gave me a look that was like "Are you kidding me?!?!" and shook his head "NO!" He's pretty smart, that one.
News: Luke's soccer game was better today, somehow, than last week.Relevant to: Luke, me, Dave, coaches, teammates, interested relatives
Related anecdote: Luke finally got his big kickoff today. Not much else changed today except his attitude seemed better and we played a more evenly matched team. Oh, and the team has a cool new banner.
News: The only thing that Zach finds funnier than running into the bathroom and sticking his hands in the toilet, is having someone run after him saying, "No, Zach, no, Zach, no, Zach, no!"
Relevant to: Me, Dave, Luke, and anyone who uses our upstairs bathroom
Related anecdote: I bought him a dollar-book yesterday called, "Zack Practices Obedience" (not spelled the 'right' way, but still... hahahahaha)
News: Dave and Zach have the same hair; Luke and I have the same hair
Relevant to: Only my mom
Related anecdote: We all went swimming last night, then went out for pizza immediately afterwards. A full 45 minutes after any of us had been in the pool, Dave and Zach were sitting there with dry-as-a-bone, perfectly coiffed hair; while Luke and I still had completely wet, thick mop-heads.
News: We've started picking some of the carrots that Luke planted
Relevant to: Luke, me, Dave, neighborhood rabbits
Related anecdote: They're not pretty, but he'll eat 'em!
No comments:
Post a Comment