1) Dave is asking Zach what he thinks their t-ball team should be named - they have to choose from a roster of minor-league team names. Dave runs down the list: "Raptors? Cubs? Hot Rods?...Bulls?"
"Yes!" says Zach.
"OK - Bulls - you like bulls?" asks Dave.
"Yeah - kittens drink from bowls."
So just to reiterate - Zach thinks his t-ball team should be called "The Bowls."
2) Luke and I are headed to watch his friends' basketball game. We walk into a gym, but it turns out it's the wrong gym. When we peek in, we see a bunch of teenagers. "Yeah - we skipped a dimension and fast-forwarded ten years!" crows Luke.
3) Dave goes to an extremely rare guys' night out. When he comes home, he admits sheepishly, "I kept thinking, I couldn't wait for the poker game to be over so I could come home and finish my spreadsheets."
Taking votes now - introvert or extrovert?

No comments:
Post a Comment