Sunday, December 04, 2005

pit of my tummy

Well, Wednesday's post turned out to be prophetic - that is, the part about the pizza rising up and coming again. Thursday I was sicker than I can remember being in years. I thought it was food poisoning because no one else was sick and I seemed to be feeling remarkably better on Friday. But Saturday I was all wobbly and weary again, and today wasn't much better. We had the Suzi-and-Bill babysitting team over today for what was supposed to be a crazy afternoon out on the town, and it turned in to just a mild-mannered house tour, a cup of tea at a restaurant, and a quick grocery-shopping trip. Call us crazy. I'm feeling better now, albeit just a little sad because I had almost no time with Luke at all today, and because tomorrow is Monday and it may be my Day of Judgment at work. Let' s just hope we can all hold it together, with minimal interference from viruses and food-borne organisms, for the next three weeks.

No comments: