Wednesday, March 22, 2006

out of the blue

Just a few quick adds to the Luke-tionary from yesterday...a few things he came up with that I had no idea he had in his brain:

1) In the new hippo book, he pointed out the "palm trees."
2) When we got home from Costco I found him sitting in the playroom, eating an apple from the jumbo tray of apples I bought, and he told me, "Having a picnic."
3) In the car he wanted me to sing "Michael Row," and I asked him if he wanted me to sing the funny version (fast), which he did and I did. Apparently it went on too long because a few minutes later he said, "No - Slowly!" And I said, "Slowly?" Yes. That's what he wanted. Baby's first adverb! (sniff, sniff)...

1 comment:

Joe said...

did you just say "baby's first adverb"?