Nothing much new to report except for a few miscellaneous things, so I'll just forge ahead:
Luke, watching our neighbor Michael head off for work in his Land Rover: "Michael, are you going to drive over some big rocks on your way to your office?"
Zach, after being told NOT TO DRINK THE BATH WATER AGAIN, takes a big gulp of bath water out of his play cup, gives me a huge smile, and says, "Mmmmmmmmmm!"
Luke, after waking up and coming into my room on a morning when Dave is not home: "How 'bout I pretend I'm Daddy and I just lie here while you say all of the boring things that you and Daddy talk about?"
Zach, after deciding that he only wants to walk down the stairs standing up, and hearing me say "Careful!" after every step: "Kee-ko! Kee-ko! Kee-ko!" on each step.
Luke, when asked how "Olympic Day" went at school: "It was OK. We did a relay and we did balance beam but ( big sigh) we did not do the steeplechase."
No comments:
Post a Comment