

I haven't had much to say in the last few days because I've been too exhausted to lift my fingers to type. (Clearly Luke has picked up on this, because he's gotten in the habit of declaring, "I'm the exhausted-est in the whole world.") I'm still in recovery mode from a long trip and a long trip home. Mom and Dad were here for more than a week; I (reluctantly) drove them to the airport this morning. In almost a month of being with them, I never once woke up before Zach. This morning I needed to leave for the airport at 6:30 and wound up needing to wake up Zach to bring him along. A cruel and unusual twist of fate. What are the chances that he'll sleep late ever again?Mom and Dad swear that Zach is saying words all the time; I'm either not sure or I'm just too skeptical. But one utterance that is consistent and clear is when he says "Ka," for "thank you." (Ka just happens to be an important word in my life, given that it's the only two-letter word in Scrabble that uses the letter "k.") Dave was laughing the other morning because when he got Zach out of the crib, Zach thanked him. "Ka." How polite.
I've got a random collection of pictures here today; one is from Dave's phone, two are from Bill-o. The other pictures are all downstairs on the desktop computer and - fitting in with today's theme - I'm just too darned tired to go and get them. So enjoy this for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment