
I can't believe summer is "over" (not that it was ever really here; today it's in the low 60s). But fortunately, it lives on through pictures and I'm so glad my dad just sent me these from our trip back to the sweltering East Coast last month. You'll notice in the first one we have Zach gleefully spraying the older boys with the hose (and they were surprisingly compliant about letting him be in control of it).

Now their plan comes into full view in the second picture, where they bend a kink into the hose. Note the classically befuddled look on Zach's face. As my dad observes, staring into the end of a non-working hose is one of the classic setups from a slapstick '30s or '40s comedy. This is one of those few pictures that makes me laugh every single time I look at it. Priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment