Sunday, October 02, 2005

if it is starting, please don't let it be too bad...


Toddler tantrums, that is. Luke would NOT sit down to eat today even though Aunt Suzi and Uncle Boom-Boom were over for dinner (normally his favorite dinner companions). It was so sad to watch him but he would not budge from his firm no-eating-no-sitting-at-the-table position. As of 7 pm I had calculated that the only thing he had had to eat in the last ten hours was a snow cone and four beans. Mmmm. Beans...

It also took a great deal of wheeling and cajoling to get him into the bath. What happened to our good-natured, always-ready-for-a-party-in-the-tub guy? He's probably the same guy who, once in the tub, refuses to leave. Ah, control issues.

Party stress level is moderate. I'm going to have to seriously control myself about looking at the Evite. As of tonight I can see that at least six people have looked at the invitation but only one has RSVPd. As I said, I'm going to need to control myself and stop reading into things.

Oh, and as promised, here's a Toddler Trot picture. Here's Luke basking in glory at the finish line...

No comments: