I think Dave must be cringing silently to know that his son is now in love with the Wiggles...But even Dave had to admit that the songs are *not* that bad. They're really upbeat, in kind of an "Up With People" sort of way, not quite as smarmy and politically correct as Raffi. At least we have something new to add to our repertoire.
I'm just picking up after having been severely held back this weekend by some undefined stomach ailment. It's something that Luke had as well...I had a strange "sympathy insomnia" last night as I tossed and turned, thinking, if this is what Luke's stomach felt like, I don't know how he could sleep through it...and I kept waiting for him to wake up, which he never did. Just me. Hmmm...
Feeling a little anxious about Silvia now having two days in a row with Gaby and Luke. I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be comfortable with this arrangement. And in fact, if something "bad" happens, how could any of us ever forgive ourselves? I'm just going to have to make sure she has everything she needs.
Not much more to say except Luke is awesome, totally conversational. I can't wait for more words every day...
No comments:
Post a Comment